- THE WINE SPIRIT
- STEAK KNIVES
- CHAMPAGNE SABERS
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS
Laguiole en Aubrac Handcrafted Double Plated Multipurpose Knife, Nougatine Handle, 4.75 inches
The Laguiole-en-Aubrac hand-crafted cutlery is one of the players in the restoration of the cutlery tradition -which had died over time- in the Aubrac plateau of the Aveyron department. The revival of local manufacturing while remaining faithful to its traditional practices was the common thread that led the company to create a forge and its workshops in the historic area of Laguiole. By combining know-how and creativity, Laguiole en Aubrac has become a brand that holds high the colors of French cutlery internationally.
- Blade is made of ultra strong 12c27 Sandvik Stainless Steel. Avoids corrosion and ensures an ever-lasting piece
- Blade length is 4-in (10cm), Bolster to tip Blade length is 4.8-in (12cm)
- Stainless Steel Shiny Bolsters
- Bee and spring forged from one piece and fully handmade - double platines
- This unique handle is made from a combination of ebony and fossilized tusk of the Siberian mammoth. Each material is carefully selected to reach quality standards set up by Laguiole en Aubrac.
- Made in the village of Laguiole, France
Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. Any Laguiole en Aubrac product failure resulting in the inability to use the knife or sommelier as it was intended.
Laguiole en Aubrac will not repair or replace items that show obvious signs of neglect or intentional damages.
Spots of rusts are not covered under warranty.
Laguiole En Aubrac Shop only warrants products purchased on LaguioleEnAubracShop.com