- THE WINE SPIRIT
- STEAK KNIVES
- CHAMPAGNE SABERS
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS
Laguiole en Aubrac Handcrafted 3-Piece Cheese Knife & Wine Set with Solid Horn Handles
These heirloom-quality knives, designed to last a lifetime and crafted by French artisans with the highest-quality materials, make a truly special gift for a wedding or corporate events, finely crafted knives. An exquisite gift or elegant complement to your wine & cheese collection. The blades are forged from ultrastrong Sandvik steel.
Includes a decorative chasing on the metal spine, serving as the signature of the craftsman who made the knife and a certificate of authenticity and a lifetime warranty.
Set includes 3 pieces: soft cheese knife, spreader and a corkscrew packaged in a wooden storage box. Made in Aubrac, France. Home of genuine Laguiole knives
- Includes 3 pieces: soft cheese knife, spreader and a corkscrew. 5-in soft cheese blade, 9.75-in total length; 3.75-in blade on spreader, 7.5-in total length; 4.8-in corkscrew length
- Made of ultra strong 12c27 Sandvik Stainless Steel that will avoid corrosion of the blade
- Each piece is uniquely made, no two pieces will ever be the same due to the variation in grain natural growth and markings left by weathering gives each handle a unique quality
- Made by master craftsmen with authentic materials; every piece is assembled by one artisan from beginning to end
- The handle is handcrafted from authentic Solid horn
- Certificate of authenticity included
- Made in the village of Aubrac, France
Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. Any Laguiole en Aubrac product failure resulting in the inability to use the knife or sommelier as it was intended.
Laguiole en Aubrac will not repair or replace items that show obvious signs of neglect or intentional damages.
Spots of rusts are not covered under warranty.
Laguiole En Aubrac Shop only warrants products purchased on LaguioleEnAubracShop.com