- THE WINE SPIRIT
- STEAK KNIVES
- CHAMPAGNE SABERS
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS
Laguiole en Aubrac Handcrafted Carving Set with Bone Handle
From France’s Laguiole region, famed for its expertly crafted knives, this carving set is the work of a single master cutler whose craft begins with shaping the handle and concludes with fitting the blade. Handles are handcrafted from bone. Packaged in a wooden storage case, this showpiece set makes an impressive presentation for carving meats at the table.
- Set includes one carving knife and one carving fork with bone handle
- Carving knife blade dimensions: 7-in; entire knife: 12-in
- Fork dimensions: 12.5-in
- Blades are forged from ultra strong Sandvik steel. Blade and fork have polished finish.
- The decorative chasing on the metal spine serves as the signature of the craftsman who made the knife.
- Presented in an elegant, high quality, wooden box.
- Made in the Aubrac region
Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. Any Laguiole en Aubrac product failure resulting in the inability to use the knife or sommelier as it was intended.
Laguiole en Aubrac will not repair or replace items that show obvious signs of neglect or intentional damages.
Spots of rusts are not covered under warranty.
Laguiole En Aubrac Shop only warrants products purchased on LaguioleEnAubracShop.com