- THE WINE SPIRIT
- STEAK KNIVES
- CHAMPAGNE SABERS
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS
Laguiole en Aubrac Handcrafted Plated 4-Piece Steak Knife Set with Mixed Horns Handles
The elegance of Laguiole’s original line allows Laguiole-en-Aubrac cutlers multiple variations. The variety and beauty of natural materials remain their main sources of inspiration. Laguiole en Aubrac guarantees artisanal manufacturing of its products in the historic area of Laguiole and they are attested by the LOG stamp (Laguiole Origine Garantie) engraved on the heel of the blade. Exquisitely shaped and perfectly balanced, with a design that has been refined by generations of cutlers, these knives will be in your family for generations as well.
- Set of 4 heirloom-quality, handcrafted Knives with Mixed horns handles, shiny stainless steel blades
- Knives have buffalo, antler, ram and peak horn handles
- Blades are made of Sandvik high-performance knife steel, which allows for razor sharpness, high hardness, exceptional toughness, and excellent corrosion resistance.
- Knife: Blade 4.33-in (11 cm), Handle 4.72-in (12 cm)
- Presented in an elegant, high quality, wooden box
- Made in the Village of Aubrac, France
Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. Any Laguiole en Aubrac product failure resulting in the inability to use the knife or sommelier as it was intended.
Laguiole en Aubrac will not repair or replace items that show obvious signs of neglect or intentional damages.
Spots of rusts are not covered under warranty.
Laguiole En Aubrac Shop only warrants products purchased on LaguioleEnAubracShop.com