- THE WINE SPIRIT
- STEAK KNIVES
- CHAMPAGNE SABERS
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS
Laguiole en Aubrac Sommelier Waiter's Corkscrew with Warthog Bone Handle
Made in France with French-made components. The corkscrew and foil cutter are forged from ultra-strong Sandvik shiny stainless steel. The contoured handle is crafted from warthog bone. Includes a serrated foil cutter with built-in bottle opener. The decorative chasing on the metal spine serves as the signature of the craftsman who made the tool.
- 3 functions: foil cutter – corkscrew – bottle opener.
- Stainless Steel shiny.
- Warthog Bone Handle-
- Dimensions: 4 3/4-in (12 cm) long when folded
- Packaged in a handsome French Oak gift box.
- Includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Lifetime warranty covers any manufacturing defects.
- Made in the village of Laguiole, France
Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. Any Laguiole en Aubrac product failure resulting in the inability to use the knife or sommelier as it was intended.
Laguiole en Aubrac will not repair or replace items that show obvious signs of neglect or intentional damages.
Spots of rusts are not covered under warranty.
Laguiole En Aubrac Shop only warrants products purchased on LaguioleEnAubracShop.com