- THE WINE SPIRIT
- STEAK KNIVES
- CHAMPAGNE SABERS
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS
Laguiole en Aubrac Handcrafted 3-piece Barbecue Serving Set with Wenge Wood Handles
The elegance of Laguiole’s original line allows Laguiole en Aubrac cutlers multiple variations.
The variety and beauty of natural materials remain their main sources of inspiration. Laguiole en Aubrac guarantees artisanal manufacturing of its products in the historic area of Laguiole and they are attested by the LOG stamp (Laguiole Origine Garantie) engraved on the heel of the blade.
- Set of 3 heirloom-quality, handcrafted French steak knives with wenge tree wood handle, shiny stainless steel blades, and matte finish stainless steel bolsters.
- Blades are made of Sandvik high-performance knife steel, which allows for razor sharpness, high hardness, exceptional toughness, and excellent corrosion resistance.
- These knives are handmade by highly skilled artisans in the vicinity of Laguiole (region of Aubrac) in accordance with the region's knife-making traditions.
- Presented in an elegant, high quality, wooden box. Made in France by Laguiole en Aubrac.
- Length: 18.9-in (48cm) Knife/Fork, 15.7-in (40cm) Tongs
Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. Any Laguiole en Aubrac product failure resulting in the inability to use the knife or sommelier as it was intended.
Laguiole en Aubrac will not repair or replace items that show obvious signs of neglect or intentional damages.
Spots of rusts are not covered under warranty.
Laguiole En Aubrac Shop only warrants products purchased on LaguioleEnAubracShop.com