- THE WINE SPIRIT
- STEAK KNIVES
- CHAMPAGNE SABERS
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS
Laguiole en Aubrac Handcrafted Cuisine Gourmet Fillet Knife with Ebony Wood Handle, 7-in
The only kitchen knife collection made in the village of Laguiole is brought to you by Laguiole en Aubrac
The elegance of Laguiole’s original line allows Laguiole-en-Aubrac cutlers multiple variations. The variety and beauty of natural materials remain their main sources of inspiration. Laguiole en Aubrac guarantees artisanal manufacturing of its products in the historic area of Laguiole
- The blade is made of ultra strong 12c27 Sandvik Stainless Steel.
- Ideal to fillet fish.
- Handcrafted french chef's knife, with Ebony Wood handle
- Blade: 7-in Long (18 cm), Total length: 12.5-in (31.75 cm)
- Each piece is assembled from start to finish in one sequence and by a single artificer
- Made in the village of Laguiole, France
Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. Any Laguiole en Aubrac product failure resulting in the inability to use the knife or sommelier as it was intended.
Laguiole en Aubrac will not repair or replace items that show obvious signs of neglect or intentional damages.
Spots of rusts are not covered under warranty.
Laguiole En Aubrac Shop only warrants products purchased on LaguioleEnAubracShop.com