Laguiole en Aubrac Handcrafted Double Plated Multipurpose Knife Stainless Steel Bolsters, Samba Wood With Brown Veins Handle, 4.75 inches
- Blade is made of ultra strong 12c27 Sandvik Stainless Steel. Avoids corrosion and ensures an ever-lasting piece
- Stainless Steel Polished Bolsters and Samba wood with brown veins handle. Samba is a species native to western and central Africa and with a height ranging between 30 and 65 meters. Depending on the country, the wood receives one or another name: abachi or obeche in Nigeria, wawa in Ghana, ayous in Cameroon and samba in Ivory Coast.
- Blade length is 4-in (10cm), Bolster to tip Blade length is 4.8-in (12cm)
- The spring is polished on the inside and forged as one piece with its fly (forged bee).
- Made in the village of Espalion -historic zone of Laguiole-, France
- Certificate of authenticity
2 in stock