Laguiole en Aubrac Handcrafted Double Plated Multipurpose Knife with Stabilized Blue Poplar Burl Handle, 4.75-Inches
- Blade is made of ultra strong 12c27 Sandvik Stainless Steel. Avoids corrosion and ensures an ever-lasting piece
- Blade length is 4-in (10cm), Bolster to tip Blade length is 4.75-in (12cm)
- Stabilized Blue Poplar Burl Handle with stainless steel brushed bolsters
- The spring is polished on the inside and forged as one piece with its fly (forged bee).
- Includes a certificate of authenticity
- Made in the village of Espalion -historic zone of Laguiole-, France
3 in stock