Laguiole en Aubrac Handcrafted Plated 2-Piece Steak Knife Set with Thuja / Cedar Wood Handles
- Set of 2 heirloom-quality, handcrafted french steak knives with thuja wood handles, shiny stainless steel blades, and brushed finish stainless steel bolsters. Each displays the traditional "shepherd's cross" on the handle.
- Thuja wood is an ancient wood coming from Morocco
- Blade is made of ultra strong 12c27 Sandvik Stainless Steel. Avoids corrosion and ensures an ever-lasting piece.
- Blade: 4.25-in Long (11 cm), Total length: 9-in (23 cm)
- Presented in an elegant, high quality, wooden box
- Made in the village of Espalion -historic zone of Laguiole-, France
- Includes certificate of authenticity
5 in stock