Laguiole en Aubrac Handcrafted Plated 6-Piece Steak Knife Set with Blackened Poplar Burl Wood Handles, Polished Bolsters
- Set of 6 heirloom-quality, handcrafted french steak knives with Blackened Poplar Burl handles, shiny stainless steel blades, and polished finish stainless steel bolsters. Each displays the traditional "shepherd's cross" on the handle.
- Blade is made of ultra strong 12c27 Sandvik Stainless Steel. Avoids corrosion and ensures an ever-lasting piece.
- Blade: 4.25-in Long (11 cm), Total length: 9-in (23 cm)
- Presented in an elegant, high quality, wooden box
- Includes a certificate of authenticity
- Made in the village of Espalion -historic zone of Laguiole-, France