Laguiole en Aubrac Handcrafted Plated Multipurpose Knife with Corkscrew, Pressed Buffalo Horn Handle, 4.75 inches
The Laguiole en Aubrac hand-crafted cutlery is one of the players in the restoration of the cutlery tradition in the Aubrac plateau of the Aveyron department. The revival of local manufacturing while remaining faithful to its traditional practices was the common thread that led the company to create a forge and its workshops in the historic area of Laguiole. By combining know-how and creativity, Laguiole en Aubrac has become a brand that holds high the colors of French cutlery internationally.
- Blade is made of ultra strong 12c27 Sandvik Stainless Steel. Avoids corrosion and ensures an ever-lasting piece
- Blade length is 4-in (10cm), Bolster to tip Blade length is 4.75-in (12cm)
- Stainless Steel Shiny Brass Bolsters
- Pressed Buffalo Horn Handle with corkscrew
- The spring is polished on the inside and forged as one piece with its fly (forged bee).
- Horn tip handle with shepherd's cross, Bee and spring forged from one piece and fully handmade
- Includes a certificate of authenticity
- Made in the village of Espalion -historic zone of Laguiole-, France