Laguiole en Aubrac Handmade Cheese Knife 'Le Buron' with Juniper Wood Handle
The elegance of Laguiole’s original line allows Laguiole-en-Aubrac cutlers multiple variations. The variety and beauty of natural materials remain their main sources of inspiration. Laguiole en Aubrac guarantees artisanal manufacturing of its products in the historic area of Laguiole and they are attested by the LOG stamp (Laguiole Origine Garantie) engraved on the heel of the blade.
- The blade is made of ultra strong 12c27 Sandvik Stainless Steel.
- The blade has been designed to easily cut cheese effortless; knife rests perfectly on the counter or cutting board
- Handcrafted french cheese knife, with juniper wood handle
- Blade Length: 5.1-in (13 cm) - Total length: 11.5-inches (29 cm)
- Each piece is assembled from start to finish in one sequence and by a single artificer
- Presented in a beautiful Oak wood box
- Made in the village of Laguiole, France
Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. Any Laguiole en Aubrac product failure resulting in the inability to use the knife or sommelier as it was intended.
Laguiole en Aubrac will not repair or replace items that show obvious signs of neglect or intentional damages.
Spots of rusts are not covered under warranty.
Laguiole En Aubrac Shop only warrants products purchased on LaguioleEnAubracShop.com