Laguiole en Aubrac Handcrafted 3-Piece Cheese Knife Set with Solid Horn Handles
These heirloom-quality knives, designed to last a lifetime and crafted by French artisans with the highest-quality materials, make a truly special gift for a wedding or corporate events, finely crafted knives. An exquisite gift or elegant complement to your wine & cheese collection. The blades are forged from ultrastrong Sandvik steel.
Includes a decorative chasing on the metal spine, serving as the signature of the craftsman who made the knife and a certificate of authenticity and a lifetime warranty.
Set includes 3 pieces: hard cheese knife, soft cheese knife and spreader, packaged in a wooden storage box. Made in Aubrac, France. Home of genuine Laguiole knives
- Includes 3 pieces: hard cheese knife, soft cheese knife, spreader.
- Made of ultra strong 12c27 Sandvik Stainless Steel that will avoid corrosion of the blade
- The handle is handcrafted from authentic Solid horn
- Set includes 3 knives packaged in a wooden storage box
- Certificate of authenticity included
- Made in the village of Aubrac, France
Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. Any Laguiole en Aubrac product failure resulting in the inability to use the knife or sommelier as it was intended.
Laguiole en Aubrac will not repair or replace items that show obvious signs of neglect or intentional damages.
Spots of rusts are not covered under warranty.
Laguiole En Aubrac Shop only warrants products purchased on LaguioleEnAubracShop.com