Laguiole en Aubrac Handmade Luxury Plated Folding Pocket Steak Knife, 4.8-in (12cm), Full Solid Horn Handle, Hand Forged With Four Rivets
- Blade is made of ultra strong 12c27 Sandvik Stainless Steel. Avoids corrosion and ensures an ever-lasting piece. Blade length is 4-in (10cm)
- Made of unique materials; each piece has its own personality, you won’t find two equal pieces. Each material is carefully selected to reach quality standards set up by Laguiole en Aubrac. Handle is made of stabilized galaxy root wood with gray tones, resulting in a beautiful finish
- Made by master craftsmen with authentic materials; every piece is made by one artisan from beginning to end.
- The spring is polished on the inside and forged as one piece with its fly (forged bee). The bee is forged onto the handle.
- Made near the village of Laguiole, in the region of Aubrac, France. It comes with a certificate of authenticity
2 in stock