Laguiole en Aubrac Handcrafted Limited Edition Double Plated Multipurpose Knife with Olivewood Burl Handle, 4.8-in,
The Laguiole en Aubrac handcrafted cutlery is one of the players in the restoration of the cutlery tradition in the Aubrac plateau of the Aveyron department. The revival of local manufacturing while remaining faithful to its traditional practices was the common thread that led the company to create a forge and its workshops in the historic area of Laguiole. By combining know-how and creativity, Laguiole en Aubrac has become a brand that holds high the colors of French cutlery internationally.
- Blade is made of ultra strong 12c27 Sandvik Stainless Steel. Avoids corrosion and ensures an ever-lasting piece
- Blade length is 4-in (10cm), Bolster to tip Blade length is 4.75-in (12cm)
- Olive wood Burl Handle.
- Bee and spring forged from one piece and fully handmade - double platines.
- This piece is numbered, only 500 pieces have been made. Number is located on the blade
- Forged bee and Polished stainless steel bolster.
- Hand Forged Special Crafting Bee
- Includes a certificate of authenticity
- Made in the village of Espalion -historic zone of Laguiole-, France