Laguiole en Aubrac Sommelier Waiter's Corkscrew with Chestnut Buckeye Burl Blue Handle, Polished Bolster
- 3 functions: foil cutter – corkscrew – bottle opener.
- This piece is made of Stabilized Chestnut buckeye burl blue, which is an unusual species; it is a hardwood it is much softer than many softwoods.
- Stainless Steel polished bolster
- Dimensions: 4 3/4-in (12 cm) long when folded
- Packaged in a handsome French Oak gift box
- Includes a certificate of authenticity
- Lifetime warranty covers any manufacturing defects
- Made in the village of Espalion -historic zone of Laguiole-, France
3 in stock