Laguiole en Aubrac Handcrafted Gourmet 7-Piece Kitchen Knife Set with Mixed Wood Handles, Magnetic Oak Block
The elegance of Laguiole’s original line allows Laguiole-en-Aubrac cutlers multiple variations. The variety and beauty of natural materials remain their main sources of inspiration. These knives are handmade by highly skilled artisans in the vicinity of Laguiole (region of Aubrac) in accordance with the region's knife-making traditions
Blades are made of Sandvik high-performance knife steel, which allows for razor sharpness, high hardness, exceptional toughness, and excellent corrosion resistance. Exquisitely shaped and perfectly balanced, with a design that has been refined by generations of cutlers, these knives will be in your family for generations as well.
Laguiole en Aubrac guarantees artisanal manufacturing of its products in the historic area of Laguiole and they are attested by the LOG stamp (Laguiole Origine Garantie) engraved on the heel of the blade.
- Complete 7 piece knife set includes: Teak Chef Knife 9-in, Boxwood Bread Knife 9-in, Olive Wood Chef Knife 7-in, Walnut Fillet Knife 7-in, Wenge wood Chef Knife 6-in, Prune Paring Knife 4-in, and magnetic oak wooden block
- Blades are made of ultra strong 12c27 Sandvik Stainless Steel. Avoids corrosion and ensures an ever-lasting piece.
- Set Includes:
- (1) Teak wood Chef Knife Blade: 9-in Long (22.8 cm), Total length: 15-in (38 cm)
- (1) Boxwood Bread Knife Blade: 9-in Long (22.8 cm), Total length: 15-in (38 cm)
- (1) Olivewood Chef Knife Blade: 7-in Long (17.8 cm), Total length: 13-in (33 cm)
- (1) Walnut wood Fillet Knife Blade: 7-in Long (17.8 cm), Total length: 13-in (33 cm)
- (1) Wenge wood Chef Knife Blade: 6-in Long (15.3 cm), Total length: 12-in (30.5 cm)
- (1) Prune Paring Knife: Blade 4-in Long (10.1 cm), Total length: 8.5-in (21.6 cm)
- Includes a certificate of authenticity
- Made in the village of Espalion -historic zone of Laguiole-, France