Laguiole en Aubrac Handcrafted Plated 6-Piece Steak Knife Set with Buffalo Horn Handles, Brass Bolsters
The elegance of Laguiole’s original line allows Laguiole-en-Aubrac cutlers multiple variations. The variety and beauty of natural materials remain their main sources of inspiration. These knives are handmade by highly skilled artisans in the vicinity of Laguiole (region of Aubrac) in accordance with the region's knife-making traditions
Blades are made of Sandvik high-performance knife steel, which allows for razor sharpness, high hardness, exceptional toughness, and excellent corrosion resistance. Exquisitely shaped and perfectly balanced, with a design that has been refined by generations of cutlers, these knives will be in your family for generations as well.
Laguiole en Aubrac guarantees artisanal manufacturing of its products in the historic area of Laguiole and they are attested by the LOG stamp (Laguiole Origine Garantie) engraved on the heel of the blade.
- Set of 6 heirloom-quality, handcrafted french steak knives with buffalo horn handles, shiny stainless steel blades, and shiny finish stainless steel brass bolsters.
- Blade is made of ultra strong 12c27 Sandvik Stainless Steel. Avoids corrosion and ensures an ever-lasting piece.
- Blade: 4.25-in Long (11 cm), Total length: 9-in (23 cm)
- Presented in an elegant, high quality, wooden box
- Includes a certificate of authenticity
- Made in the village of Espalion -historic zone of Laguiole-, France