Laguiole en Aubrac Sommelier Waiter's Corkscrew with Samba Wood With Brown Veins Handle, Polished Bolster
- 3 functions: foil cutter – corkscrew – bottle opener.
- Stainless Steel polished bolster
- Handle: Samba wood with brown veins. Samba is a species native to western and central Africa and with a height ranging between 30 and 65 meters. Depending on the country, the wood receives one or another name: abachi or obeche in Nigeria, wawa in Ghana, ayous in Cameroon and samba in Ivory Coast.
- Packaged in a handsome French Oak gift box.
- Includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Lifetime warranty covers any manufacturing defects.
- Made in the village of Espalion -historic zone of Laguiole-, France
3 in stock