Laguiole en Aubrac Sommelier Waiter's Corkscrew with Samba Wood With Green Veins Handle, Polished Bolster
Made in France with French-made components. The corkscrew and foil cutter are forged from ultra-strong Sandvik polished stainless steel. The contoured handle is crafted from samba wood with green veins. The decorative chasing on the metal spine serves as the signature of the craftsman who made the tool.
- 3 functions: foil cutter – corkscrew – bottle opener.
- Stainless Steel polished bolster
- Handle: Samba wood with green veins. Samba is a species native to western and central Africa and with a height ranging between 30 and 65 meters. Depending on the country, the wood receives one or another name: abachi or obeche in Nigeria, wawa in Ghana, ayous in Cameroon and samba in Ivory Coast.
- Packaged in a handsome French Oak gift box.
- Includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Lifetime warranty covers any manufacturing defects.
- Made in the village of Espalion -historic zone of Laguiole-, France
2 in stock