Laguiole en Aubrac Handcrafted 5-Piece Kitchen Knife Set with Mixed Wood Handles, Magnetic Oak Block
The elegance of Laguiole’s original line allows Laguiole-en-Aubrac cutlers multiple variations. The variety and beauty of natural materials remain their main sources of inspiration. These knives are handmade by highly skilled artisans in the vicinity of Laguiole (region of Aubrac) in accordance with the region's knife-making traditions
Blades are made of Sandvik high-performance knife steel, which allows for razor sharpness, high hardness, exceptional toughness, and excellent corrosion resistance. Exquisitely shaped and perfectly balanced, with a design that has been refined by generations of cutlers, these knives will be in your family for generations as well.
Laguiole en Aubrac guarantees artisanal manufacturing of its products in the historic area of Laguiole and they are attested by the LOG stamp (Laguiole Origine Garantie) engraved on the heel of the blade.
- Complete 5 piece knife set includes: 8" chef knife, 8" slicing knife, 6" utility knife, 5” boning/fillet knife and 4" paring knife.
- Set comes with a magnetic oak wooden block
- Blade is made of ultra strong 12c27 Sandvik Stainless Steel. Avoids corrosion and ensures an ever-lasting piece.
- 1 chef's knife (approx. specifications: blade length 20cm / 8-in, total length 32cm / 13-in , weight 150g / 5.3-oz ) - handle pistachio wood
- 1 filleting knife (approx. specifications: blade length 20cm / 8-in total length 31cm / 12.2-in, weight 115g / 4.0-oz ) - handle boxwood
- 1 utility knife (approx. specifications: blade length15 cm / 6-in, total length 25cm / 9.8-in, weight 105g / 3.7-oz ) - handle walnut wood
- 1 boning knife (approx. specifications: blade length 13cm / 5-in, total length 24cm / 9-in , weight 85g / 3-oz ) - handle juniper
- 1 paring knife (approx. specifications: blade length 10cm / 4-in, total length 20cm / 7.8-in, weight 60g / 2.12-oz ) - handle ebony
- 1 Knife block (Wood = 26cm / 10.2 x 21cm / 8.3-in x 4cm / 1.6-in WxHxD / Base plate stainless steel = 26cm / 10.2-in x 8cm / 3.15-in / weight 2000g / 70-oz)
- Made in France by Laguiole en Aubrac.
Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. Any Laguiole en Aubrac product failure resulting in the inability to use the knife or sommelier as it was intended.
Laguiole en Aubrac will not repair or replace items that show obvious signs of neglect or intentional damages.
Spots of rusts are not covered under warranty.
Laguiole En Aubrac Shop only warrants products purchased on LaguioleEnAubracShop.com