Laguiole en Aubrac Luxury 28-Piece Handcrafted Flatware Set With Mixed Wood Burls Handles
- Set of 28 heirloom-quality, handcrafted French Forks, Knives, Carving Set, Cheese Set, Soup & Tea Spoons with Mixed Wood Burls handles, shiny stainless steel blades, and matte finish stainless steel bolsters.
- Handles are as follows: Chesnut Burl, Poplar Burl, Erable Burl, Ironwood Burl, Amboyna Burl, Teak Burl
- Blades are made of Sandvik high-performance knife steel, which allows for razor sharpness, high hardness, exceptional toughness, and excellent corrosion resistance.
- Knife: Blade 4.33-in (11 cm), Handle 4.72-in (12 cm)
- Fork: Handle 4.72-in (12 cm)
- Standard size for Tea & Soup Spoons
- Presented in an elegant, high quality, oak two tier wooden box
- Set Includes: 6-knives, 6 forks, carving set, cheese set, 6 soup spoons, 6 tea spoons and storage box
- Made in the village of Espalion -historic zone of Laguiole-, France
- It comes with a certificate of authenticity
3 in stock