Features of Double-plated Corkscrew
The Laguiole en Aubrac Luxury Double Plated Sommelier Waiter's Corkscrew with Oak Wood Handle & Exclusive Bee is one of a kind. This is exclusive in several contexts, right from the trust and reliability of the manufacturer to the product's features. It is one of the rare possessions of perfection. It is made in France, a historical zone of Laguiole, in the village named Espallion, and comes with a certificate of authenticity. Further, there is the additional leverage of the ease of payment and the reasonable price for this premium product.
The product is a double-plated corkscrew, an essential part of every household due to its utility in daily lives. The imperative parameters of a good corkscrew depend on its weight and built. The Laguiole en Aubrac Double Plated Sommelier Waiter's Corkscrew has an oak wood handle, and its lever strength depends on its sturdy built. Further, the oakwood ensures that the product is durable and is very easy to work with.
Additionally, it is elegant and gorgeous, complete with polished wood. It gives a relatively natural look to the product. There is an inevitable sense of rustic touch to the product.
This exclusion, limited edition, is the perfect conglomerate of several things. The components of presentation, durability, and usability are heightened. The make and the design of the product make it very usable and presentable. Several features and the perfect finish of the product make it worth it in every aspect. Further, there are options to pay in whole or in 4 interest-free easy installments for the customer's ease.
Features of the Laguiole en Aubrac Luxury Double Plated Sommelier Waiter's Corkscrew with Oak Wood Handle & Exclusive Bee:
- The bee is tastefully and exclusively detailed. The craft on the bee is exquisite. It is complete with textured stainless steel rivets adorned on the bee.
- The bolster is a design to impress. There are stainless steel rivets on the bolster, which have unique circular engraves.
- The handle of the Laguiole en Aubrac Luxury Double Plated Sommelier Waiter's Corkscrew with Oak Wood Handle & Exclusive Bee is crafted with oak wood.
- There are special double plates that safely secure where the corkscrew rests. These double plates run along the body of the tool.
- To add to the splendor, the corkscrew is forged from the Sandvik polished stainless steel.
What is expected of the Laguiole en Aubrac Luxury Double Plated Sommelier Waiter's Corkscrew with Oak Wood Handle & Exclusive Bee?
- This handy corkscrew is very handy. The dimensions of it are 12 cm long when folded, making it highly portable and usable.
- This beautifully crafted piece of art is cased into a handsome Freck Oak gift box that rightly fits the product's stature and value.
- The most outstanding feature is the multiple usages that it provides. This corkscrew included a serrated foil cutter and a built-in bottle opener. The hassle of using various products for a similar purpose comes to an end. It serves as a foil cutter, corkscrew, and bottle opener at the same time. It folds into a perfect work of art, residing in the space occupied.
- The corkscrew's durability and strength and the foil cutter come with assurance as it's forged with Sandvik polished stainless steel.
- This is certified and guaranteed with a lifetime warranty. This gracious lifetime warranty covers any manufacturing defects of the Laguiole en Aubrac Luxury Double Plated Sommelier Waiter's Corkscrew with Oak Wood Handle & Exclusive Bee.