TAKING CARE OF YOUR LAGUIOLE POCKET KNIFE
There are many types of Laguiole pocket knives, to buy the one that fits you the best you need to ask yourself:
- Do you want a traditional or modern knives?
- A simple or a multi-purpose Laguiole pocket knives
- Do you want knives that are tough and strong or delicate and fine?
- Should the knife look like a knight in shiny armor or a dark knight?
Taking care of your Laguiole pocket knife is easy if you know how to do it right! So, here are some tips to maintain the knife perfectly and keeping the blade sharp:
- Never wash the blade under running water.
- Use a wet soft cloth to wipe the blade. You could also use a kitchen towel.
- A dishwasher is a big no, for any knife. The Laguiole pocket knives are no different. Keep them away from a dishwasher.
- While cleaning the knife, refrain from using detergents and hot water (anything above 500C). These factors aid in destroying the handle of your Laguiole knife.
Now, you are equipped to own an authentic Laguiole knive! Go out and explore the numerous possibilities. Find yours here and start venturing out with confidence!