Laguiole en Aubrac Champagne Saber With Boxwood Handle From Chateau de Chantilly
- Blade: 12C27 stainless steel mirrored mirror - not sharpened.
- Handle is made from Boxwood coming from Chateau de Chantilly; The Château de Chantilly is one of the finest jewels in the crown of France’s cultural heritage; we got some pieces from this Chateau to craft this piece
- Blade Length: 10.6-in (265mm)
- Total length: 16.2-inches (405 mm) Weight: 10.5 ounces, 298 grams
- Packaged in a handsome French wooden gift box.
- Lifetime warranty covers any manufacturing defects.
- It comes with a certificate of authenticity
- Made in the village of Espalion -historic zone of Laguiole-, France
1 in stock