Laguiole en Aubrac Handcrafted Champagne Saber with Sheep Horn Handle
- Blade: 12C27 stainless steel mirrored mirror - not sharpened.
- Handle: Sheep Horn
- Blade Length: 10.6-in (265mm)
- Total length: 16.2-inches (405 mm) Weight: 10.5 ounces, 298 grams
- The spring is polished on the inside and forged as one piece with it's fly (forged bee). The bee is welded onto the spring
- Packaged in a handsome French wooden gift box.
- Includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Lifetime warranty covers any manufacturing defects.
- Made in the village of Espalion -historic zone of Laguiole-, France
2 in stock