Laguiole en Aubrac Luxury 5-Piece Handcrafted Flatware Set With Bone Handles
- Set of 5 heirloom-quality, handcrafted French Forks, Knife, Soup & Tea Spoons with bone handles, shiny stainless steel blades, and stainless steel brushed bolsters.
- Blades are made of Sandvik high-performance knife steel, which allows for razor sharpness, high hardness, exceptional toughness, and excellent corrosion resistance.
- Knife: Blade 4.33-in (11 cm), Handle 4.72-in (12 cm)
- Fork: Handle 4.72-in (12 cm)
- Standard size for Tea & Soup Spoons; and Dessert Fork
- Presented in an elegant, high quality, oak two tier wooden box
- Set Includes: 1-knife, 2 forks, 1 soup spoon, 1 tea spoon and storage box
- Made in the village of Espalion -historic zone of Laguiole-, France
- It comes with a certificate of authenticity
0 in stock