Laguiole en Aubrac Origine Le France Sommelier Waiter's Corkscrew with Dark Red Heart Wood
- 3 functions: foil cutter – corkscrew – bottle opener.
- Exclusive Steel from the SS France. Le France was a famous French cruise ship; it was the French Line flagship from 1961 to 1974. It was scrapped on 2008; Laguiole en Aubrac bought parts to make this incredible piece
- Dark Red Heart Wood handle
- Dimensions: 4 3/4-in (12 cm) long when folded
- Packaged on an elegant leather gift box
- Includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Map of SS France included
- Lifetime warranty covers any manufacturing defects.
- Made in the village of Espalion -historic zone of Laguiole-, France
2 in stock