Laguiole en Aubrac Sommelier Waiter's Corkscrew with Ash Wood Handle
- 3 functions: foil cutter – corkscrew – bottle opener.
- Brushed Stainless Steel bolster.
- Ash Wood Handle. It has a medium to coarse texture similar to oak. The grain is almost always straight and regular, though sometimes moderately curly or figured boards can be found.
Responds well to steam bending. Glues, stains, and finishes well.
- Dimensions: 4 3/4-in (12 cm) long when folded
- Packaged in a handsome French Oak gift box.
- Includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Lifetime warranty covers any manufacturing defects.
- Made in the village of Espalion -historic zone of Laguiole-, France