Laguiole en Aubrac Cuisine Gourmet Stainless Fully Forged Steel Bread Serrated Knife with Boxwood Handle, 9-in
- The blade is made of ultra strong 12c27 Sandvik Stainless Steel.
- Ideal for cutting bread and anything that requires a serrated knife
- Handcrafted french serrated knife, with Boxwood handle
- Blade: 9-in Long (22.8 cm), Total length: 15-in (38 cm)
- Each piece is assembled from start to finish in one sequence and by a single artificer
- Includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Made in the village of Espalion -historic zone of Laguiole-, France
1 in stock