- THE WINE SPIRIT
- STEAK KNIVES
- CHAMPAGNE SABERS
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS
Laguiole en Aubrac Handcrafted 3-Piece Kitchen Knife Set with Ebony Wood Handle
The elegance of Laguiole’s original line allows Laguiole-en-Aubrac cutlers multiple variations. The variety and beauty of natural materials remain their main sources of inspiration. These knives are handmade by highly skilled artisans in the vicinity of Laguiole (region of Aubrac) in accordance with the region's knife-making traditions
Blades are made of Sandvik high-performance knife steel, which allows for razor sharpness, high hardness, exceptional toughness, and excellent corrosion resistance. Exquisitely shaped and perfectly balanced, with a design that has been refined by generations of cutlers, these knives will be in your family for generations as well.
Laguiole en Aubrac guarantees artisanal manufacturing of its products in the historic area of Laguiole and they are attested by the LOG stamp (Laguiole Origine Garantie) engraved on the heel of the blade.
- Complete 3 piece knife set includes: 7" chef knife, 6" chef knife, and 4" paring knife.
- Handles are made of ebony wood
- Chef Knife Blade: 7-in Long (17.8 cm), Total length: 13-in (33 cm), (1) Chef Knife Blade: 6-in Long (15.3 cm), Total length: 12-in (30.5 cm), and Paring Knife: Blade 4-in Long (10.1 cm), Total length: 8.5-in (21.6 cm)
- Blade is made of ultra strong 12c27 Sandvik Stainless Steel. Avoids corrosion and ensures an ever-lasting piece.
- Made in France by Laguiole en Aubrac.
Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. Any Laguiole en Aubrac product failure resulting in the inability to use the knife or sommelier as it was intended.
Laguiole en Aubrac will not repair or replace items that show obvious signs of neglect or intentional damages.
Spots of rusts are not covered under warranty.
Laguiole En Aubrac Shop only warrants products purchased on LaguioleEnAubracShop.com