Laguiole en Aubrac Handcrafted Carving Set with Juniper Wood Handle
From France’s Laguiole region, famed for its expertly crafted knives, this carving set is the work of a single master cutler whose craft begins with shaping the handle and concludes with fitting the blade. Handles are handcrafted from Juniper. Packaged in a wooden storage case, this showpiece set makes an impressive presentation for carving meats at the table.
- Set includes one carving knife and one carving fork with juniper handle
- Carving knife blade dimensions: 7-in; entire knife: 12-in
- Fork dimensions: 12.5-in
- Blades are forged from ultra strong Sandvik steel. Blade and fork have polished finish. Handle and bolsters have a satin finish
- The decorative chasing on the metal spine serves as the signature of the craftsman who made the knife.
- Presented in an elegant, high quality, wooden box.
- Includes a certificate of authenticity
- Made in the village of Espalion -historic zone of Laguiole-, France
0 in stock