Laguiole en Aubrac Handcrafted Double Plated Multipurpose Knife Stainless Steel Bolsters, Boxwood Handle From Chateau de Chantilly, 4.75-Inches
- Blade is made of ultra strong 12c27 Sandvik Stainless Steel. Avoids corrosion and ensures an ever-lasting piece
- Handle is made from Boxwood coming from Chateau de Chantilly; The Château de Chantilly is one of the finest jewels in the crown of France’s cultural heritage; we got some pieces from this Chateau to craft this piece.
- Stainless Steel Matte Bolsters.
- Blade length is 4-in (10cm), Bolster to tip Blade length is 4.8-in (12cm)
- The spring is polished on the inside and forged as one piece with its fly (forged bee).
- Made in the village of Espalion -historic zone of Laguiole-, France
- Certificate of authenticity
8 in stock