Laguiole en Aubrac Handcrafted Double Plated Multipurpose Knife, Teak Wood Handle, 4-Inches
- Blade is made of ultra strong 12c27 Sandvik Stainless Steel. Avoids corrosion and ensures an ever-lasting piece
- Blade length is 4-in (10cm), Bolster to tip Blade length is 4.75-in (12cm).
- Special plates throughout the handle and spring, special crafting on the bee. Unique signature throughout the work on plates
- The spring is forged as one piece with its fly (forged bee). Special crafting Bee No 12.
- Distinctive shepherd's cross on Teak Wood handle.
- Made in the village of Espalion -historic zone of Laguiole-, France
- Certificate of authenticity
4 in stock