Laguiole en Aubrac Handcrafted Double Plated Multipurpose Knife with Matte Stainless Bolsters, Aubrac Beech Handle, 4.75 inches
- Blade is made of ultra strong 12c27 Sandvik Stainless Steel. Avoids corrosion and ensures an ever-lasting piece
- Stainless Steel Matte Bolsters and Aubrac Beech Wood Handle.
- Blade length is 4-in (10cm), Bolster to tip Blade length is 4.8-in (12cm)
- The spring is polished on the inside and forged as one piece with its fly (forged bee).
- Made in the village of Espalion -historic zone of Laguiole-, France
- Certificate of authenticity
6 in stock