Laguiole en Aubrac Sommelier Waiter's Corkscrew with Teak Burl Wood Handle, Brushed Bolster
Made in France with French-made components. The corkscrew and foil cutter are forged from ultra-strong Sandvik brushed stainless steel. The contoured handle is crafted from wood. Includes a serrated foil cutter with built-in bottle opener. The decorative chasing on the metal spine serves as the signature of the craftsman who made the tool.
- 3 functions: foil cutter – corkscrew – bottle opener.
- Brushed Stainless Steel bolster
- Teak Burl Wood Handle
- Dimensions: 4 3/4-in (12 cm) long when folded
- Packaged in a handsome French Oak gift box.
- Includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Lifetime warranty covers any manufacturing defects.
- Made in the village of Espalion -historic zone of Laguiole-, France